Follow Me

Friday, September 12, 2014





WINNING STRIPES

For Bow Tie Friday this week I wanted to share one of my favorite ties from my collection.  While I love bright colors and patterns, there are many times when I like to keep my ties a bit more traditional, and this great tie from Tommy Hilfiger allows me to do that.


I originally bought this tie to wear at my New Year’s Eve gathering last December.  Its navy color with burgundy, light blue and white stripes made it the perfect accessory for my outfit, and I’ve worn it several times since then.  I love that it’s a more traditional stripe pattern because it brings a classic touch to whatever look I pair it with.


I have really come to like a number of the bow ties from Tommy Hilfiger, he seems to capture that iconic, timeless look, while at the same time allowing it to feel more contemporary.  It’s that perfect blend of style and attitude that makes this tie a winner in my book.


***What are your favorite bow tie patterns?










  

No comments:

Post a Comment