Follow Me

Sunday, September 7, 2014



THEATER TRILOGY

Once each week, for the last three weeks, I've had the opportunity to attend the theater.  Although it doesn't usually happen this way, it did this month.  I love the theater, even though I don't get to go as often as I would like, so I'm always grateful when these trinity moments happen, and thoroughly enjoy them.





 Closing out the theater trilogy, here's what I wore to the final show:  
               Blue Gingham Shirt:  Merona
               Bow Tie:  Penguin
               Khakis:  Tommy Hilfiger
               Shoes:  Sperry Top-Sider
               Watch: Timex
               Watch Band:  Timex
               Phone Case: J. Crew


***Do you enjoy the theater, and how often do you get to attend?









No comments:

Post a Comment