Follow Me

Monday, September 22, 2014





FALL ARRIVES

Today is the Autumnal Equinox, the official first day of fall.  Even though I long to hold onto summer as long as I can, I know that it has come to an end, and that fall is indeed here.




Actually, I have to admit that, while I love all of the seasons, fall is probably my favorite.  I love when the air turns cooler, and I need to pull on a sweater for the first time.  There’s something magical; even romantic about this time of year, and I am in awe of the beauty that will soon be surrounding me.  I’m especially struck by how the trees in my neighborhood are already starting to change color, and soon they will be ablaze in shades of yellow, orange, and red.



We have already been experiencing some cooler days, and summer is now pretty much over.  Part of me is sad about this, because I know that winter will come much too soon, but for now I’ll enjoy all of the beauty and splendor that fall brings.


***Which season is your favorite?












No comments:

Post a Comment