Follow Me

Tuesday, September 9, 2014





MORE HISTORIC HOMES

As the lazy days of summer continue on, I often find myself longing for a simpler time.  I guess that’s just the romantic in me.  For me that time represents a period when things were made to last and beauty was seen and experienced in everything around us.












Earlier this year I posted photos of some of the beautiful old homes in the Cathedral Hill/Historic Hill area of St. Paul.  This is one of my favorite neighborhoods in the twin Cities, and one whose residents are taking great pains to restore the lovely homes.  With that in mind I thought I’d share a few more of these wonderful homes.











The Cathedral Hill//Historic Hill area in St. Paul is one of the most lovely and charming neighborhoods in the Twin Cities, and a walk down its streets carries me back to time long gone, and allows my romantic nature to run free.


*** Which neighborhoods and time-periods stir your imagination?













No comments:

Post a Comment