Follow Me

Tuesday, September 16, 2014





THE MONDAY BLUES . . . AND YELLOWS

I’m not a big fan of Mondays.  I never have been and I suspect I never will be.  Maybe I’ve just given into the cultural philosophy that Mondays are the end of the fun weekend and the beginning of a dreary workweek.  I’m not sure, but what I do know is that they can, at times, leave me feeling lethargic as I face the week ahead.

Yesterday was a Monday that fell at the end of a particularly stressful weekend, in fact the end of a very stressful week, and I woke up with a serious case of the Monday Blues.  Recognizing this I decided to attack that feeling with my own “Monday Blues.”  I have discovered over the years that what I wear can effect how I feel, so when I’m feeling down, I make sure to choose an outfit that will perk me up and help me feel better.  It’s funny, but this plan usually works, and I end up with a much better attitude and no longer dread the day, which sets my week off to a great start.


The perfect outfit for beating the Monday Blues!  
               Blue Gingham Shirt:  Merona
               Sweater Vest:  Brooks Brothers
               Bow Tie:  Bruno Piattelli
               Khakis:  Tommy Hilfiger
               Shoes:  Hush Puppies Navy And Tan Saddle Shoes
               Socks:  Brooks Brothers
               Watch: Timex
               Watch Band:  Timex
               Phone Case: J. Crew



***What are the things that you do to cure a case of the Monday Blues?












No comments:

Post a Comment