Follow Me

Thursday, September 25, 2014





OUR SECOND ANNIVERSARY

This week Boat Shoes And Button Downs celebrated its second anniversary!  As I’ve mentioned over the years, I started this blog to share my love of classic, traditional, preppy clothing and its related lifestyle, while also introducing people to a number of the social events that take place here in the Twin Cities.

For me, being a true gentleman is about living a well rounded life.  Not only in what we wear, but also in the events we attend and the lifestyle we lead.   These are values that were instilled in me by my parents as I was growing up.  While my parents were far from “well off”, they taught me the importance of dressing nicely, and the need for good manners.  These two items would serve me well in any social setting I would encounter.

As I now enter year three of my blog, I will continue to provide a balance of fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment pieces, and as always, I hope that you will enjoy at least some of what I am about to share.  Thank you for your support over these past two years.


In The Photo Above:  
               Shoes:  Allen Edmonds Shelton Saddle Oxfords
               Bow Tie:  The Bow Tie Shoppe
               Muffin:  Salted Caramel Muffin From Lund's Bakery


***How do you celebrate milestones in your life?












No comments:

Post a Comment