Follow Me

Thursday, November 19, 2015





TIED GAME

As our fall days slowly wind down into the fast approaching winter weather, I find myself wanting to hold onto this season for as long as I can. I love the beautiful fall colors, and am sad that many of them are gone, as the trees shed their final leaves. Fortunately those clothes can live on in the clothes that I choose to wear.

On this Bow Tie Friday, I wanted to share one of my favorite bow ties that I added to my collection this fall.  This is the Gameday Maroon Plaid bow tie from Mill City Fineries. and it combines two of my favorite colors, maroon and ivory, into and exquisite plaid that is perfect for fall. 


I've shared before that Mill City Fineries is one of my favorite local Minneapolis bow tie manufactures, and I have several of their ties in my collection. This particular bow tie is sold out and no longer available, but a quick visit to their website offers a wide selection of other amazing ties to choose from.  Their quality is spot on, and the variety of options ensures that there is something for everyone. Plus I love supporting local small businesses, especially when their products are this good.

Mill City Fineries is opening a holiday store at the Mall Of America beginning on Black Friday through Sunday, December 27. Be sure to check out their store, and while you're there add some amazing new bow ties to your collection.


***What local small businesses do you like to support?












No comments:

Post a Comment