Follow Me

Friday, November 13, 2015





FALL FOX BOW TIE

I love all things fox, especially when paired with the rich colors of fall, so I was really excited when I found this amazing reversible fox and stripes bow tie from Brooks Brothers. Over the years I've become a huge fan of reversible bow ties, and I would say that at least half of my bow tie collection consist of them. I was first introduced to the reversible style through the collaboration that Brooks Brothers did with Social Primer, and I purchased several from that collection. Needless to say, I've been hooked on them ever since.


For Bow Tie Friday this week, I wanted to feature this great Brooks Brothers bow tie. One side sports a burgundy background with a repeated fox pattern, while the other side is a deep gold with narrow stripes of burgundy, green and white. This combination creates a winning look that is perfect for the fall season.

When it comes to reversible bow ties I've become a huge fan, and the reversible fox and stripes bow tie is one of my favorites.


***What are your thoughts on reversible bow ties?










No comments:

Post a Comment