Follow Me

Friday, November 27, 2015







THANKFUL FOR FRIENDS

The Thanksgiving Holiday has come and gone for this year, and I am left with many memories and reflections. I host all of the holidays for my friends, and over the years we have become a sort of family. While some people come and go, there is a core group that is constant from year to year.





Thanksgiving is the holiday when we are called to reflect on of the many things we are grateful for, and high on my gratitude list are my friends. They are my rock of stability, while at the same time encouraging me to take creative flight, but most of all, they are always there to love and support me in good times and in bad.





As I reflect on the festivities of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my friends, and I am truly blessed that they are part of my life.

(Header photo by Cynthia Markey.)


What were you thankful this year?








No comments:

Post a Comment