Follow Me

Tuesday, September 22, 2015





THE LIGHT RED SHIRT

I had been searching for a light red shirt (not to be confused with pink) for a couple of months before finally finding it at the Polo Ralph Lauren outlet store. The store is located not far from me at Twin Cities Premium Outlets, in Eagan, MN. This mall has fast become one of my favorite places to shop.

While many people will say that this shirt is, in fact, pink, for me there is a subtle enough difference. When I think of a pink shirt I tend to think of light pastels, or bright, vibrant shades. This shirt has a more muted and subdued color, with definite red undertones, and is pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

I was fortunate to find this shirt on an end of season sale, but it’s versatile enough that I will be able to make it work no matter what time of year. I really love it when I’m able to find the exact item I’ve been searching for, and love it even more when I can find it on sale.


***What clothing colors are you searching for?










No comments:

Post a Comment