Follow Me

Wednesday, January 14, 2015





COACH BUFFALO CHECK SCARF

For the past few months I’ve found myself being drawn more and more to buffalo check clothing.  It began with a phone case purchased last summer (remember that I view phone cases as accessories) and carried through to a holiday bow tie.  In fact, buffalo check is so much on my radar that I tend to notice it everywhere.

After the holidays I was shopping with my friend Connie, who visits from Iowa two or three times a year - we do massive shopping while she’s here.  This year her visit timed perfect with all of the post-holiday sales so she was very excited.


Every visit involves her buying one or more purses, with at least one of them usually purchased at our local Coach outlet, so every shopping excursion includes a visit that store.  There is a new outlet mall that opened near me last fall, and their Coach store caters to both men and women, so while Connie was checking out the purses and wallets, I started perusing the men’s section.  My eye was quickly drawn to an amazing buffalo check scarf on one of the mannequins.

Our weather in the Twin Cities has turned decidedly colder after the holidays with temperatures hovering in the sub-zero area, and since I bus to work every day, warm scarves are a welcomed and much needed item.  This beautiful wool and cashmere scarf, in rust and charcoal gray, is the perfect item for those frigid mornings.  Not only is it extremely warm, it’s also incredibly soft.


While I had never purchased anything for myself at Coach before, that may change going forward if they continue to offer quality men’s items.  As for now, I’m extremely happy with my scarf, and will enjoy its benefits as our cold winter weather continues.


***Where is your favorite winter scarf from?










No comments:

Post a Comment