Follow Me

Tuesday, July 29, 2014





ARE PHONE CASES ACCESSORIES?

Eighteen months ago I got my first smart phone (Yes I was late to the party).  Since then I have been using it non-stop and have become addicted to all of the social media sites (there’s probably a 12-step program for that).  I truly don’t know what I did without it.

This phone case from Fossil is actually black plaid on red, 
but I use it with navy and red outfits.

The shirt, phone case, and boat shoes are all shades of purple.

One of the great things I discovered about my smart phone is the variety of phone cases that are available.  I have a few different ones and am always looking for others that are really cool.  My favorite is a navy case with white anchors from J. Crew.  It was exactly what I was looking for and I found it at a very good price online.  It’s my go to case.

Pink and green phone case from Greene.

 
The shirt is actually white, and the tie, pants, and socks are navy, 
like the J. Crew phone case.

A year ago I was at my friends Karla and Charlie’s wedding.  I was wearing a navy jacket and white shirt combo, and pulled out my phone (with the J. Crew case) to check something.  On seeing my phone case, one of my friends asked me if I had a phone case to match all of my outfits.  I found myself, rather sheepishly, answering “Not yet.” 

So this brings me to my question.  Are phone cases accessories? 

I have to admit that I will change out my cases depending on what I’m wearing, and clearly, from these photos, I’m definitely using them as accessories.  Is this just me though, or is this something that others do as well?  Or am I simply justifying a new addiction?

Orange Phone case from Fossil. 

This Brooks Brothers phone case matches the tie, and the KJP bracelet.

Knowing me it’s probably a combination of all of these things.  I'm guessing this is a piece of me I’ll just need to embrace.  In the meantime though, I’ll be keeping my eye out for the next great phone case I see.


***Do any of you use phone cases as accessories?  Where are 
     your favorites from?













2 comments:

  1. Mobile phone acessories from Tesco Phone Shop. Browse our huge range of mobile phone accessories for all the latest mobiles, with Click & Collect and mobile phone world more sell in sell market. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i help you different mobile phone accessories purchase in the link:
    best Phone accessories

    ReplyDelete