Follow Me

Wednesday, January 7, 2015







(B)EATING THE COLD WEATHER

Our temperatures have taken a serious dip since the first of the year, and we are currently experiencing several days of sub-zero weather.  One way I'm choosing to beat this cold weather is with coffee and a donut from Glam Doll Donuts.  I've mentioned before it's my favorite donut shop in Minneapolis, and when the weather is dreary and cold outside, their shop definitely makes me feel warm on the inside - plus it's decor is just so much fun.  


You can't go wrong with coffee, chocolate, and salted caramel!

When trying to beat the winter cold, I highly recommend a trip to your favorite donut shop.  It works every time.


(Photo from our archive)


***Who is your favorite donut provider?








No comments:

Post a Comment