Follow Me

Wednesday, December 3, 2014





GIVING THANKS

Thanksgiving is the beginning of what, for me, is a very hectic Holiday Season.  It’s the start of all of the big dinners and gatherings that mark these final weeks of the year, which make up my favorite time of year.  More importantly, it is the first of many gatherings of friends and loved ones.  For me, this season is always about the people who make my life so very rich and full, and who bring me so much joy and happiness throughout the year.

The guests start to arrive with their covered side dishes.

Waiting For dinner to begin.

Jessica eyes the camera.

Although the guest list alters some from year to year my table is always filled with immense love, warmth, and support.  What a perfect way to wind down the year.



What I wore for Thanksgiving:    
                    Yellow Shirt:  Jos. A. Banks
               Orange Vest:  Brooks Brothers
               Bow Tie:  Mill City Fineries
               Khakis:  Tommy Hilfiger
               Shoes:  Allen Edmonds Shelton
               Socks:  Polo Ralph Lauren
               Phone Case: Fossil
     
(Marisa Myhere And Jim Talarski contributed photos to this post)
         

***How did you spend your Thanksgiving holiday?











No comments:

Post a Comment