Follow Me

Sunday, December 28, 2014





CHRISTMAS DINNER 2014

The end-of-the year holidays are my favorites, and Christmas has always held a special place in my heart.  Growing up it was a time surrounded by family, friends and wonderful celebrations.  A time filled with happiness and joy.  That same happiness and joy is still found around my dinner table at Christmas today.

The table waiting for the guests to arrive.

Making sure everything is ready for dinner.

I host all of the holiday dinners for my friends at my place, and Christmas is one of my favorites.   I love to entertain and decorate my apartment, so this becomes a time to shine.  I’m fairly known among my friends for my tables, and while last year's was quite elaborate, this year I chose to go much simpler, in bold holiday colors of red and white.

Guests arrive phones in hand.  Welcome to the 21st Century.


All of the guests minus Tommaso who took the photo.

Entertaining my friends at Christmastime is always very special for me, and I try to make everything really nice for them.  While Christmas is the smaller of my holiday dinners, it’s non-the-less splendid.  Nothings fill me with more joy than hosting friends around my table for the holidays.


What I wore for Christmas:                  
               White Shirt:  Jos. A. Banks
               Red Cashmere Vest:  Macy's              
               Bow Tie:  Brooks Brother Green Signature Tartan
               Pants:  Lands End Green Corduroy
               Shoes:  Bostonian Cordovan Cap Toe
               Christmas Socks:  Vintage
               Boxers:  Brooks Brothers Green Signature Tartan
               Watch:  Timex
               Watch Strap:  Brooks Brothers
               

               

(My friends Tommaso and Jim contributed photos to this post)


***Who all shares your holiday tables?












No comments:

Post a Comment