Follow Me

Friday, August 14, 2015





HOOKED ON BOW TIES

I apologize that my Bow Tie Friday post is so late today, but work has been so crazily busy this week, and, unfortunately, I got behind on some things.  As I was thinking about summer and bow ties, I decided to continue the nautical theme I started last week.  As I’ve said before, water and summer just seem to go hand-in-hand.


This week’s Bow Tie Friday pick is this great tie from Tommy Hilfiger.  Unlike the usual displays of anchors, boats, nautical flags, and sea creatures, this unique bow tie boasts a fun fishhook pattern on a blue background.  The fishhooks are silver, and mimic the metal they are made from, while the lovely shade of blue reminds us of the relaxing azure sea – a winning combination all around.
  
I have to admit I love this fishhook bow tie from Tommy Hilfiger.  It gives us a fresh take on the nautical theme, while offering a new perspective on the relationship between water and summer.


***Do you have any fishing themed pieces in your summer wardrobe?










No comments:

Post a Comment