Follow Me

Tuesday, July 15, 2014





NEW ARRIVALS!!!

It’s no secret that when it comes to boat shoes Sperry Top-Siders are my favorites. I’ve been wearing them most of my life and am very loyal to the brand.  Yes, I’m also a creature of habit as well. 

These three pairs of shoes just arrived last week and I am incredibly excited about it.  While we have a local Sperry store, I had to order them online as they didn’t have them available in the store. 


These muted shades of purple, green, and orange are great for summer, but will also carry me into early fall as well.  I love that time of year when the evening has just a hint of coolness in the air, and we add a sweater to our shirt, shorts, and boat shoes.  These shoes are perfect for that time of year.

When it comes to boat shoes, Sperry-Topsiders are my hands down favorite, and these three great pairs of shoes just make me love them even more!














No comments:

Post a Comment