Follow Me

Tuesday, December 8, 2015





NAVY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

A while back I featured a wonderful orange merino wool sweater that I had purchased from Brooks Brothers' Red Fleece line.  It was one of several new sweaters that I added to my collection this year, and definitely one of my favorites.  I liked the sweater so much that I also ordered it in Navy, which is one of my favorite colors for clothing because it can be worn in all seasons, and goes well with everything.



My holiday parties and events are well underway now, and this navy sweater is making the rounds with me.  Whether the event is casual or dressy, this sweater is flexible enough to fit in perfectly, and will add just the right amount of style to any outfit.

Brooks Brothers’ navy merino wool sweater, is the perfect addition to your winter wardrobe.  It’s classic, yet comfortable, and will always ensure you look your best for your holiday parties and throughout the year.



***Is navy part of your holiday wardrobe this year?











No comments:

Post a Comment