Follow Me

Saturday, December 26, 2015







CHRISTMAS BOW TIE FRIDAY

This is always a busy time of year for me at work, and between that, and hosting Christmas dinner for friends, I wasn't able to post my Christmas Bow Tie Friday tie yesterday.

Last January while shopping the "after Christmas" sales, I found this wonderful holiday bow tie at the Brooks Brothers store in the Eagan Outlet Mall, and have saved it all year for for my Christmas outfit. I loved this tie for it's simplicity, while still adding a bit of fun to my outfit.   The background is a deep red, almost burgundy color, with presents, holly, and candy canes scatter about. Simple, yet elegant and fun.



I have worn Brooks Brothers bow ties for Christmas for three years now.  The previous years were different color versions of their Signature Tartan which I love, so this tie was a fun change of pace. When it comes to holiday bow ties, Brooks Brothers never misses the mark.




What I wore for Christmas:                  
               Yellow Shirt:  Jos. A. Banks
               Navy Sweater:  Brooks Brothers Merino Wool              
               Christmas bow Tie:  Brooks Brothers 


***Tell me about your Christmas tie this year.









No comments:

Post a Comment