Follow Me

Thursday, October 15, 2015





PULLING OUT THE CORDUROY PANTS

Today our temperatures are fairly cool, with consistent gusts of wind. Yes, fall is definitely here which means it's time to pull out the corduroy pants. I needed to add a few new pairs this year so was on the look out for what might be available.


I came across these great cords from Ralph Lauren at Macy's a few weeks ago, and picked up three pairs in brown, tan, and navy. I like the look of these cords, and really like the way they fit, but the best thing though, was that they were also on sale! Seriously, who ever heard of cords going on sale at the beginning of the season?  Needless to say I was very pleased and excited.

I'm still on the hunt for more colors, and hopefully some great wide-wale cords, but this is an excellent beginning to my fall wardrobe update.


***Do you have a favorite place to buy your Corduroy pants?











No comments:

Post a Comment