Follow Me

Wednesday, October 7, 2015





COOL BUTTERSCOTCH

What do you do on those days when the weather is cool enough to ad an additional layer, but not cold enough to add a full sweater? If you're like me a sweater vest is the perfect answer. Now granted, I tend to wear sweater vests most of the year, but it's in the fall when I notice their real value. During that transition time between seasons when a long-sleeved sweater is still too warm, a sweater vest is an excellent choice to ward of the cooler temperatures while not over-heating me.

Unfortunately, these photos don't do this beautiful butterscotch color justice.

I lucked out recently when I stumbled on this beautiful butterscotch colored sweater vest from Jos. A Banks.  Made from 100% cotton, it pairs fashion with durability in the best possible way. The color is perfect for fall, and reminds me of the delicious coating we find on apple at this time of year. In fact, I love this color so much, that I am now searching for a butterscotch colored long-sleeved sweater. Suggestions? The hunt is on!


***What are some of your favorite colors for fall?











No comments:

Post a Comment