Follow Me

Sunday, October 4, 2015





AUTUMN GOLD

Now that fall has fully arrived, I am finally breaking out the rich colors of the season. While I love all of the seasons, I think that, next to the Holidays, fall is probably my favorite time of year. I love all of the deep, rich, hues that surround us in autumn, and those colors are well reflected in my wardrobe.

One of the colors that I love, but didn’t have in my current wardrobe, is mustard yellow. It really is one of my favorite shades of the season, and this summer, while taking advantage of the sales in my area, I was able to add a couple of beautiful sweaters in this amazing color.


Featured here is a great V-neck cotton sweater from Tommy Hilfiger. The color was exactly what I was looking for and the price was unbelievable. I love when the Universe works out that way. 

If you’re looking to update your wardrobe and add some new fall shades, I suggest you take a look at mustard yellow.  It’s the perfect way to warm up the cooling autumn evenings.


***Do you have any mustard yellow pieces in your wardrobe?











No comments:

Post a Comment