Follow Me

Friday, May 15, 2015





SPRINGTIME ORANGE

Two weeks ago my friends, Steve and Todd, invited me to go with them to our new outlet mall in Eagan – well, new in the sense that it just opened last fall.  The mall has been here less than a year and is already one of my favorite shopping spots.

I’ve been job hunting since January, so I need to be a bit frugal with my spending, but I did manage to pick up a few great items on sale.  Many of these purchases will be featured in future posts, but one piece that I’ve been loving, is this great bow tie from the Jos. A. Banks outlet store, and it’s my pick for Bow Tie Friday.


The store had just gotten a new selection of spring bow ties in shortly before I was there, so they hadn’t had this tie very long.  I was immediately drawn to its beautiful orange color, and the navy and white stripes.  Blue and orange has become a favorite combination of mine, and this navy stripe is spot on. The white stripe helps to give the tie that “finished” look.

Made from 100% silk, this beautiful bow tie from Jos. A. Banks, is the perfect accent color as we wind our way through the still chilly Minnesota spring mornings, and its vibrant hues are the perfect transition to the bright shades of summer that lie ahead.


***What are your favorite colors this spring?











No comments:

Post a Comment