Follow Me

Wednesday, May 20, 2015





CHILLY SPRING MORNINGS

Even though the calendar says that we are approaching the Memorial Day weekend, we have still had some fairly chilly mornings here in Minneapolis.  In fact it was downright cold here at the beginning of the week.  These somewhat unseasonably cool days make me glad that I haven’t put my sweaters away yet.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I went on a shopping trip to the outlet mall near my home, and was able to pick up some great products on sale.  One of the stores I always have to stop into is the Brooks Brothers outlet, and I’m glad I did this time.


As I was looking around, I stumbled on a number of supima cotton sweaters on sale.  Over the years I’ve come to love Brooks Brothers supima sweaters.  They are very comfortable, and just the right weight to keep out the chill, without becoming a sauna, making them perfect for spring.  I chose two sweaters in beautiful shades of purple and Kelly green.


With the cool mornings that still plague us from time to time here in Minnesota, I really appreciate these wonderful sweaters.  The colors are beautiful, and the 100% supima cotton fabric, makes them perfect for our northern spring!


***What are you favorite springtime sweaters?










No comments:

Post a Comment