Follow Me

Thursday, October 9, 2014





ENCROACHING COLORS

I spent a good portion of last weekend at Camp Eden Wood.  The weather that was quite chilly on Friday night, turned very pleasant on Saturday.  In fact it was a nearly perfect fall day!




I love being outdoors in nature at this time of year.  Maybe it’s my rural upbringing, or just the romantic in me, but fall is probably my favorite time of year.  Don’t get me wrong, I love all of the seasons, but there's something special about fall.




As I walked around the grounds at Eden Wood I was struck their beauty, and also by the array of color that was starting to take hold.  These rich hues really added to the loveliness and warmth of the day.  Fall is definitely here, and the romantic in me is rejoicing.


***What are your favorite things about fall?












No comments:

Post a Comment