Follow Me

Thursday, August 28, 2014





NATIONAL BOW TIE DAY!!!

Today we celebrate National Bow Tie Day, and in honor of that I’m featuring a great bow tie from my friend Renee Larson at The Bow Tie Shoppe.  I have to say there are so many reasons why I love this tie! 

When some people think of bow ties they only think of very formal, dress up settings, but that’s not the case with me.  While I do wear ties – both bow ties and long ties – to dress up, I also wear them casually.  Which brings me to this great bow. 


This is a very versatile bow tie that can be worn comfortably with a white button down and jeans, as well as dressed up with a blazer. When I add pieces to my wardrobe, I try to choose pieces that will work with several outfits, and this tie certainly fits that qualification. You’re definitely not limited to just one look.

The Bow Tie Shoppe has a great collection of ties to choose from, but you will want to act fast.  Supplies are limited and the demand is, but these ties are definitely not to be missed and are a “must have” for your wardrobe!


I'm going to the theater again tonight and debuting this bow tie!


 What I'm wearing tonight:  
               White Shirt:  Jos. A. Banks
               Bow Tie:  The Bow Tie Shoppe
               Jeans:  Denizen
               Shoes:  Hush Puppies, navy and tan saddle shoes
               Socks:  Nordstroms
               Watch: Timex
               Watch Band:  Timex

               Bracelet:  Chainmail, custom
               Phone Case: J. Crew


***What are you wearing to celebrate National Bow Tie Day?













No comments:

Post a Comment