Follow Me

Monday, July 11, 2016







SUPIMA BLUE

A few years ago I mentioned how much I love Brooks Brothers supima cotton sweater vests. At that time I had just purchased four of the vests and was very pleased.  Since then, I've added several other sweater vests from various brands, but always come back to the Brooks Brothers vests.



I love sweater vests and wear them often, even year round at work.  For me they seem to complete an outfit, giving it that extra polish. A few weeks ago, I visited my local Brooks Brothers store and finally pulled the trigger on this vest (I had been eying it for some time). I was looking for a light blue sweater vest, and this one was perfect, plus the supima cotton gives it the durability I love, and it is easy to care for. 

If you're looking for supima cotton sweater vests, you can't beat Brooks Brothers. Their quality and colors are first rate.


***What are your thoughts on supima cotton sweater vests?











No comments:

Post a Comment