Follow Me

Sunday, July 24, 2016





CREW BLUE

I had been looking for a new pair of navy blue shorts for some time now (you can never have too many), but couldn't find the right pair. I was getting a bit frustrated, because I'm always looking for the right color, the right look, the right fit, and the right price. Not always an easy combination to find.


However, a week ago, I found the perfect pair - J. Crew's Stanton shorts. First off I love the look of them, and the fit is amazing. The soft, garment dyed cotton fabric, makes them both comfortable and sturdy at the same time. The color isn't quite as dark as I like, but is very workable. Truthfully I really do love these shorts, and right now they are on sale, so what better time to give them a try?


***What are your favorite brands for navy shorts?












No comments:

Post a Comment