Follow Me

Thursday, January 28, 2016





NEW YEAR GOLD

Over the holidays I added this wonderful mustard yellow, cotton sweater from Tommy Hilfiger to my sweater rotation.  You may remember that I posted another sweater last fall in this wonderful color.  That one was v-neck sweater, while this one is a quarter-zip sweater. Both are warm and very comfortable, and erfect for work or a night out with friends.


This has also become one of my favorite colors for sweaters and socks, and I am now looking for shirts in this shade as well (I might even consider pants).  I love this color for winter because it’s bright and cheery, something that is most welcomed during these often gray and dreary days. This beautiful sweater from Tommy Hilfiger also reminds me that spring’s warmth will soon return.


***What colors get your through winter’s gray days?











No comments:

Post a Comment