Follow Me

Friday, October 4, 2013




OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!

Last week on September 23, Boat Shoes And Button Downs officially turned ONE!  I started this blog as a way to share my love of classic – often referred to as traditional or preppy – men’s clothing.  I also wanted to share on different aspects of this lifestyle, while, at the same time, introducing people to some of the social events I enjoy here in the Twin Cities.

In my inaugural post I mentioned how my father played a big role in my love of clothes as he taught me the importance of “dressing up” and paying attention to the smallest of details.  These lessons were foundational as I continued to explore, define, and redefine my personal style.

I believe that above all though, a gentleman must be “well rounded,” that is to say he must not only dress well, but must also enjoy a lifestyle that incorporates skills in all social situations.   As I enter into my second year with this blog, I will continue to strive to present a balance of unique and traditional fashion, lifestyle, and entertainment pieces.  I hope that you will enjoy what I am able to share.












No comments:

Post a Comment