Follow Me

Thursday, September 12, 2019






TURNING SIX

This month Beatrix turns six. I can't believe she is that old already. I remember the day she came home with me, and all of the "fun" times we had while she was still in that rambunctious kitten stage. Especially that unfortunate Christmas tree incident.





Now that she's older and more settled, she is the delight of my life. As some of you know, I've had several  major medical issues over the past few years - the most recent was open heart surgery last month, and she has been a wonderful part of my recovery. While at times she seems clingy, I think she in fact senses my health issues and is there to support me.  Either way I am grateful she is in my life and that we can celebrate another birthday for her.













No comments:

Post a Comment