Follow Me

Wednesday, September 25, 2019





1920

This week there has been a lot of hoopla and discussions about the new Downton Abbey movie. I was a huge fan of the Television series, and must admit that I absolutely loved the movie. I'm a big fan of period dramas which made this series so attractive to me. As time went on though, I fell in love with the characters and the storylines.

The movie has done a wonderful job moving the story forward with integrity, and I have a lot of respect for what they have done with the script. Since the movie takes place in the 1920's, I'm posting a photo of my paternal grandmother, Virginia Ludwig White, that was taken on December 15, 1920. Unfortunately the quality of the photo has not held up all that well over the years.












No comments:

Post a Comment