Follow Me

Wednesday, June 22, 2016





ROYAL BLUE PANTS

I mentioned in an earlier post that I am searching for brightly colored pants for summer, and that I had found several of them already. Having said that, I'm pleased to say that I have found another of the colors I wanted. After not being able to find royal blue pants at Nordstrom or Brooks Brothers, I finally found them in the Polo department at the third Macy's store I visited. I'm definitely not afraid to hunt until I find the exact shades I'm looking for.


I had hoped that Nordstrom would have them in their Vineyard Vines section, but the section is small and the items are limited (I've heard rumors that we will be getting a Vineyard Vines store here Minneapolis, and I'm hoping they're true).  I wasn't interested in ordering the pants online, because I was looking for a particular shade of royal blue, and you can never be sure of the actual color in the online photos.


In the end, I found the exact shade of royal blue I was looking for from Polo, and they were on sale which made the find even better. While there are still a few other colors on my list, these all cotton pants have quickly become a favorite, and I have worn them several times.  Never be afraid to keep searching for the exact colors you want, in the end, you'll be glad you did.


***Would you wear royal blue pants?












No comments:

Post a Comment