Follow Me

Monday, November 24, 2014





L.L. BEAN OPENS IN MINNEAPOLIS

I have been shopping at L.L. Bean for over 35 years, and although I’m a bit more discerning about what I’ll purchase from them now, I’m still a very loyal customer.  Knowing this, you can imagine how excited I was when Bean opened a store here in Minneapolis this month. 



Located at the Mall Of America, it’s timing was perfect for the holidays, and winter itself.  I’ve already started stocking up on their ragg wool socks.  When it comes to keeping your feet warm through the cold winter months, you can’t beat them, but that will be for a future post.


My friend Steve is supporting my L.L. Bean addiction.

While it’s certainly easy to order from their catalogs, having an L.L. Bean store so close just makes things much handier.  While I find that you do have to watch what you purchase from them  - the quality has gone done on some items - they are still one of my top “go-to” companies. 

Welcome to Minneapolis L.L. Bean!  I’m very happy that you are here!

***Do you have an L.L. Bean store near you?











No comments:

Post a Comment