Follow Me

Thursday, September 12, 2013



COLOR ME PREP

According to all major sources, and most notably, The Official Preppy Handbook, pink and green (more specifically kelly green) are the quintessential preppy colors.  Now I’ve made no secret about much I love color, so this combination plays well with my natural inclinations. 

As I looked in the mirror today at what I was wearing, the truth of that color theory was never more obvious.  Little did know when I purchased my new Ralph Lauren Polo tie in kelly green with pink lobsters, that it was the perfect accessory for a shirt I already owned – although given my wardrobe, it should have come as no surprise.

Pink and green are always a perfect combination in my wardrobe, so for today, color me prep!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment