Follow Me

Saturday, August 3, 2013




NEW TWIN CITIES SPERRY STORE!!!

It’s no secret that I LOVE Sperry Top-Siders!  I have been wearing them for over 30 years now and most of my friends will tell you that I am often seen in them throughout the summer.  In fact I practically live in them.  They are like an old friend who is reliable and always there.

A great nautical setting for their shoes.

The friendly and knowledgable staff gives personal attention to each shopper.

Totes and pillows.

With this in mind you can imagine how excited I was to get an email from Sperry last week announcing the Grand Opening of a new Twin Cities store at Southdale Mall.  Needless to say, I quickly altered my calendar so I could be there.

Even the Grand Opening Cupcakes . . .

. . . Had nautical themed decorations.

Like I said, I’ve been wearing Sperry Top-Siders for over 30 years, and in the last couple of years have branched out to some of their other shoes. One of my favorites is their suede boat oxford wingtips (I have them in a beautiful shade of olive green).  They are by far the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned.

They carry a wide variety of products . . .

. . . And have a complete line of men's and women's shoes . . .

. . . With many great colors to choose from!

The new store is located on the first floor of the mall and is awesome!  The decor is light and nautical with such a great energy.  The staff is friendly, knowledgable, and very willing to help with any questions you might have.  They ensure your shopping experience is a very pleasurable one.

The "perfect Pair" - saltwater and Sperry!

You're NEVER too young for Sperry!

The store carries complete lines of both men’s and women’s shoes, and also caters to the littlest customers as well.  I spent a good bit of time talking with Shawn, who was a delight to swap “Sperry Stories” with as he explained the various lines they carry.  After having one of the delicious Grand Opening Cupcakes - complete with nautical decorations - I said my goodbyes to Shawn and the rest of the staff.  

Shawn showing me their Gold Cup line.

Grand Opening flowers and treats!

I am so excited to have the new Sperry Top-Siders store in the Twin Cities, and I know that I will be returning there often.  If you have a chance, please stop by and visit them.  I know you won’t be disappointed.

My favorite pair of Top-Siders!











No comments:

Post a Comment