Follow Me

Sunday, December 2, 2012


CHRISTMAS REDS:  A HOLIDAY OUTFIT PART 1

This year I’m envisioning a great new Holiday outfit and the first pieces have already been purchased.  There’s an almost magical feeling about wearing new clothes for the Holidays, and I’m looking forward to bringing together each acquired piece as I work to complete the ensemble.
  

I love the traditional Christmas colors of red and green and so they will play a major role in what I wear for the day.  Pictured here are the first pieces I’ve picked up.  On the right is a cashmere sweater vest in a great shade of Christmas red.  I love cashmere because it’s not only soft and comfortable, it’s also incredibly warm.  I can’t think of a better way to stay nice and cozy throughout the Yuletide.

To the left of the sweater vest is a wonderful tartan plaid silk tie.  Again, this tie reflects the traditional colors of the season and will add just the right amount of “pop” to my Holiday look.

These two wonderful pieces are the beginnings of what I’m envisioning to be a great Christmas outfit, and I look forward to posting more photos as the remaining pieces are acquired.



No comments:

Post a Comment