Follow Me

Sunday, September 30, 2018






SIXTH ANNIVERSARY

This month Boat Shoes And Button Downs celebrates it's sixth anniversary. It has been an interesting journey thus far, and one filled lots of unexpected events.

There have been times of prolific posts, times of computer access issues, times of unavailability due to work schedules, and of course several medical restraints, due to heart issues and cancer. Be that as it may, I find myself still here after six years.

My continued presence here, is due to my love for this blog. While some posts are more involved than others, they all reflect my many passions and joys. When all is said and done, I love sharing my interests with all you, and I greatly appreciate your support and the inspiration you've been to me all of these years.


THANK YOU!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment