Follow Me

Saturday, September 22, 2018







BEATRIX'S BIRTHDAY



This month Beatrix celebrated her fifth birthday. It’s hard to believe I’ve had her for five years. I remember the wild, rambunctious kitten who ran and jumped everywhere in my apartment every morning and night, and who was involved in a couple of Christmas tree incidents. Those were, at times, very trying moments. 

Now that she is older, she has mellowed into a very sweet and lovable cat, who has also been very supportive and caring as I’ve journeyed through all of my health issues these past few years. As crazy as she made me during those first two years, I am so happy and grateful that she is in my life today.

Here are just a few photos of her through the years.









Beatrix has exquisite taste for the classics. She has always loved all things Sperry, L.L. Bean, and Brooks Brothers.


















No comments:

Post a Comment