Follow Me

Wednesday, September 5, 2018







BROOKS BROTHERS PINE BOW TIE

A few weeks ago some friends and I took a weekend trip to Chicago. I was able to visit some of my favorite places, eat at a couple of my favorite restaurants, and discovered a new restaurant that I absolutely loved.

I also was able to do a bit of shopping on North Michigan Avenue - no surprise there. While I was shopping I decided to stop into Brooks Brother - also no surprise - to see what items they were carrying that my local store didn't. I found a couple of shirts that I loved, but had to order them later online as they didn't have my size in stock.



The other item I found was Brooks Brothers Pine Bow Tie, which I fell in love with immediately. I purchased the tie in gold (it also comes in Burgundy) and I think it is the perfect tie as I begin transitioning my wardrobe to fall shades. The tie is made right here in the U.S. (in New York) from 100% silk, and has a wonderful weight and texture to it. This combination of weight, texture, and color is what makes it the perfect tie for fall, however, I'm sure I'll find ways to work it into my tie rotation throughout the year.

If you're looking to update, or add to your fall bow ties, I highly recommend the Pine Bow Tie from Brooks Brothers. You won't be disappointed.











No comments:

Post a Comment