Follow Me

Thursday, June 26, 2014





SHOES WITH PRIDE!!!

I’ve always loved suede shoes and have several pairs in the more traditional colors – tan bucks, white bucks, and tan/brown suede saddles – but I also have a love for color.  When I’m able to blend those two my excitement knows no bounds.

From left to right; red Felix from Calvin Klein, orange Brockton from Bass, 
and yellow Felix from Calvin Klein.

From the left; green Boat Oxford Wingtip from Sperry, blue Brockton from Bass, 
and purple 1901 Wingman from Nordstroms.

Summer, June, and rainbows just seem to go together, and give me the opportunity to wear many of my more colorful suede shoes.  Here are a few from my collection.


As you can see, I mange to stay within the more traditional styles, yet give them a bright summer look.  When thinking of summer shoes, never be afraid to think outside of the box when it comes to color. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment