Follow Me

Monday, January 6, 2014





LL BEAN SLIPPER SOCKS

This week the weather in Minneapolis has again turned sub-zero, with today’s temperatures hovering at -20 degrees plus a brutal wind chill of -45 degrees.  While we should be used to these temperatures here in Minnesota, they are actually much colder than usual, and the Governor has closed the schools for the day because of the weather (the first time in thirty years that this has happened).

This reminder that winter is indeed in full force makes me grateful for the warm clothing that’s gets me through the frigid days that will be our existence for the next few months. One of my favorite winter accessories are my LL Bean slipper socks. 


I’m not sure when I first started wearing them but I know that it dates back to at least my college days.  I’ve always found the shoe style slippers to be too bulky and cumbersome and so have never been a huge fan of them.  As a result slippers for many years were never a part of my wardrobe.  However, all of that change when I discovered LL Bean’s slipper socks.  They provide the comfort and ease of socks, while offering the basic warmth and sturdiness of slippers.  For me they are the perfect blending of the two. 


The warmth and comfort that LL Bean’s slipper socks have given me over the years still continues to keep me cozy and snug on our long cold winter evenings.











No comments:

Post a Comment