Follow Me

Friday, April 11, 2014





ALLEN EDMONDS BOW TIE

(In Honor Of Bow Tie Friday)

When most of us think of Allen Edmonds we tend to think of shoes, and rightly so, but they also carry a growing line of men’s clothing.   When I’m downtown, I like to stop into their store – conveniently located next door to Brooks Brothers – to check out their current offerings for shoes, clothes and accessories.


While I was there recently, this gem of a tie caught my eye and I loved it.  It was tied on a display and was the only tie in this pattern that they had, so I asked them if they would take it down and sell it to me.  They were wonderful about doing that and even steamed it for me to remove any possible wrinkles.  So in Honor of Bow Tie Friday, I thought I would share it with you.  I’ve already worn it a couple of times and I must say I still love it!

Allen Edmonds has always been known for their high quality shoes, and now, for me, they will also be known for this awesome bow tie.










No comments:

Post a Comment