Follow Me

Wednesday, November 13, 2013




A FAVORITE PAIR OF AUTUMN SHOES

I’m the first person to tell you how much I love the colors of autumn.  The rich hues of red, orange, and yellow - with just a hint of green - brighten the ever shortening days for me as we head towards winter.  These bright colors give me so much joy before the snow arrives, which in Minneapolis can be very early some years.  While these bright autumn colors light up the trees during this time of year, they are also echoed in the rich hues of my clothing as well - even my shoes.


These rust colored suede oxfords from G.H. Bass (their Brockton model) are one my favorite pairs of shoes.  I have this shoe in three different colors but the rust colored pair is my favorite for autumn.

The shoes originally came with matching rust colored laces which I liked, however I am also known for trading out laces depending on the outfit I’m wearing.  In addition to the rust laces, I have also worn them with green and black laces.  I find that trading out the laces gives my shoes an entirely new look which adds to their versatility.  It’s almost like having three different pairs of shoes.



At this time of year, when the trees take on their regal colors of autumn, it’s nice to know that I have the perfect shoes to compliment them.














No comments:

Post a Comment