Follow Me

Sunday, November 25, 2012




AND SO IT BEGINS - THE HOLIDAYS!


The holidays are here and this is a very busy time of year for me - both with work and entertaining.  Since this is a lifestyle blog as well as a clothing blog, I will also be sharing some of my holiday decorations and dinners with you.  This is a time of year shared with friends and loved ones, and filled with good wishes and good food. 


My Thanksgiving table awaits the guests.



The turkeys flanking the centerpiece are carve from various stones and were a gift from friends several years ago.  The china belonged to my mother and graces most of my holiday tables.



Finally the guests arrive.



A wonderful compliment of people surround my table waiting for dinner to be served.  An amazing evening of friends, food and fellowship!


Best wishes for a holiday season filled with friends, family, fabulous food, and FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment