Follow Me

Saturday, October 12, 2019







GENTLEMAN FARMER

This weekend our weather has turned much colder, and with those cooler temperatures came snow flurries yesterday and today. While it's way too early for snow in my opinion, we do live in Minnesota where anything, weather wise, can happen.

This early cold front requires us to wear heavier than usual sweaters and jackets when we head outside. Not that I mind sweaters and jackets, I just hope we still have a few warmer days ahead.

This change in weather, reminds me of this photo of my dad.  I don't know the history of it, but I would guess it was taken in the 1950's. I like to think that dad was attending a wedding or some other event, but had to stop at home to check on the livestock before returning to the festivities. Not sure if any of that is true, but either way, I love this photo.


***You gotta love the synchronicity of the Universe. Someone just pointed out to me that today is National Farmers Day! Who knew?












No comments:

Post a Comment